Instruction for Self Registration on OPAC
- Red in color fields are mandatory.
- Please use your Roll number/Registration Number as Card Number
- Primary phone is your Cell number, it is mandatory for text messages related to books
- use valid email
- verify your account from Circulation within 7 days, otherwise selfregistration will be expired.
- take your picture (size: 520K, 200*300 pixels), rename it with your uet Roll number/Registration number i.e 18-EE-18 and email it to the following email ID
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For Any query/question, please stop at Circulation Desk for assistance or
Phone:051-9047-456, 051-9047-294, 051-9047-454
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, Muhammad.email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
All the faculty, staff and students including undergraduates and post graduates data have been updated in KOHA for automated circulation. please visit the circulation counter for user name and password.
Further, also renew your account after confirming the data, currently by default all the accounts will be suspended after November 24, 2017 and only those library accounts will be active who renew their accounts.
Reference & Research/Automation
Quote of the Day