Instruction for Self Registration on OPAC
- Click "Registration here" for online registration. (available on right side of this page)
- Red in color fields are mandatory.
- Please use your Roll number/Registration Number as Card Number i.e 22-EE-22
- Primary phone is your Cell number, enter that nember which is on WhatsApp as well. it is mandatory for text messages related to books
- "Main Address" is your Permanant Address
- Alternate Address is your Current Address
- Alternate Contac is your FATHER/GUARDIAN contact information
- use valid email, use official student email if you got it. ie. 22-EEemail@example.com
- Hardcopy of the library membership form along with necessory documents submitt to Ms. Sonia Zulfiqar in her office near Theses Collection on the ground floor of the Central Library
- take your picture (size: 520K, 200*300 pixels), rename it with your uet Roll number/Registration number i.e 22-EE-22 and email it to the following email ID
firstname.lastname@example.org; and cc to email@example.com
Submit your Hardcopy of the Library Membership Form (Patron Registration Form) along with necessory documents to Mr. Mohammad Ayub at Information Services & Circulation Desk on the ground floor of the Central Library
Library membership form (Patron Registration form KOHA) can also be downloaded from
For Any query/question, please stop at Circulation Desk for assistance or
All the faculty, staff and students including undergraduates and post graduates data have been updated in KOHA for automated circulation. please visit the circulation counter for user name and password.
Further, also renew your account after confirming the data, currently by default all the accounts will be suspended after November 24, 2017 and only those library accounts will be active who renew their accounts.
Reference & Research/Automation
Quote of the Day